Light Pros added to Louisville September 06, 2017 07:30AM
Very excited to see light pros added to the Saturday afternoon session! Should be a great addition to the show.

NFMS 2018 September 06, 2017 07:48AM
Well the secret is out on what class they added it was the light pro stock class, whats everyone's thoughts? I would have personally like to seen the Mini Rods Grand National class and need to be back at Louisville.

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 06, 2017 08:44AM
wish light limiteds could have gotten in but light proz are cool 2.
i bet minis have to much risk to run yhem in a state bldg 4 sessions of pros is alriht with me

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 06, 2017 10:48AM
Glad light pros got in,wish they would get rid of one more one charger class that has to many classes already and add the light limited super stocks,alot more color in this class than any other,

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 06, 2017 11:01AM
Wednesday, February 14 — 7:00 p.m.

6,350lb. Modified 4x4 Trucks
9,300lb. Super Farm Tractors
7,500lb. Modified Tractors
10,200lb. Pro Stock Tractors

Thursday, February 15 — 7:00 p.m.

6,200lb. 2WD Super Modified Trucks
8,000lb. Super Stock Alcohol Tractors

Friday, February 16 — 7:00 p.m.

9,500lb. Limited Pro Stock Tractors
8,200lb. Super Stock Tractors

Saturday, February 17 — 12:00 p.m.

7,500lb. 4x4 Super Stock Diesel Trucks
8,500lb. Light Pro Stock
6,400lb. Lightweight Super Stock Alcohol Tractors

Finals — Saturday, February 17 — 7:00 p.m.

7,500lb. Modified Tractors
8,200lb. Super Stock Tractors
8,000lb. Super Stock Alcohol Tractors

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 06, 2017 11:19AM
5 pro stock classes,really-- seriously, wow, i didn't know they got a class in every session,light pro's an limited pro's is great,BUT TOO MANY BIG PROS- good lord !!!!

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 06, 2017 11:24AM
They need a class of minis,light limited supers and even a light super diesel class would all b great,people get tired of the same ones year after year after year.

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 06, 2017 12:01PM
Congratulations to the Light Pro class for being a part of the NFMS Championship Tractor Pull in 2018. The application form can be found at the link below.

CTP Application

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2017 12:02PM by Bryan Lively.

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 06, 2017 01:00PM
The llss has no bizness at the big show we have the SS class who wants to se years gone by SS PULL

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 06, 2017 02:10PM
Yea,everyone wants to see 50 tractors ( either a john deere or international ) with the exception of a Massey,all run basically the same an are cookie cuters.

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 06, 2017 05:12PM
old time fan
Yea,everyone wants to see 50 tractors ( either a john deere or international ) with the exception of a Massey,all run basically the same an are cookie cuters.

A Massey? Warpath, Chasin' Tail, Trailblazer, and Sleipnir would all be great entries. (And yes, I'm purposely leaving off Beyond Limits.)

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2017 03:49AM by John Murray.

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 06, 2017 02:13PM
Hopefully they consider some of the interstate mod turbos for the light pro class. I know Vern zerby has a few tractors most definitely deserving this year as well as Jason forresters papa smurf tractor. And there's plenty more with interstate as well, but those have been the dominant tractors so far and I'd love to see at least one of them in freedom hall!

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 06, 2017 02:10PM
Does anybody know how many they are taking for the class?

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 07, 2017 01:02AM
If they keep the criteria the same as last year and only take organization winners for both Limited Pro and now the Light Pro they will both be great classes.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 07, 2017 02:59AM
So who's getting in???? Let's put some guesses out there.....

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 07, 2017 04:43AM
Alan Cook would be the Region 3 and WTPA winner.

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 07, 2017 05:07AM
I'm going with Houck and Palmer. Would like to see Durbin in there as well.

Re: Light Pros added to Louisville September 07, 2017 01:15PM
I'm really excited about this class being added. The Light Pro is one of the best classes going right now and there are tons and tons of excellent tractors to choose from. I do hope we get to see a few Mod Turbos (Interstate and East Coast) added into the mix (especially some of those strong running Fords).

Honestly I'm a little surprised/disappointed by two things this year:
  1. Light Supers still don't have a Saturday night finals. They deserve one and they deserve to be on a week night. Heck, there are enough top tier Light Supers to have two classes and to get paid what the other top classes get paid.
  2. I was really hoping we'd get to see Minis back at Louisville. The Mini class has really exploded the past few years and they put on one of the best shows (if not the best) in all of pulling. Yes, they can get a little squirrely from time to time but there are some guys you can count on to just make smooth straight passes week after week after week. There are more than enough consistent drivers to field a safe and exciting Mini class. This class is also one of the best opportunities to add some competitive European tractors to the event... how many Minis can you fit in a shipping container?
Personally I'm really excited to see that Louisville is continuing to make the show better and better the past few years and these little changes year after year have really put some new excitement into the show. Just think, it's still five months away and we're already talking about it and getting excited about it. Kudos to the committee for making changes.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM