Joel Fairchok February 16, 2016 10:47PM
Was just thinking about a lost puller Joel.

Whatever happened to his tractor?
I had a pleasure of talking to Joel several times you seem to have a lot of great ideas back then .
He had so much talent, was just thinking what happened with his tractor

Re: Joel Fairchok February 17, 2016 04:35AM
Last I knew it sat in one of his brothers barn there was talk at one time of turning it into a LLSS. Joel was a very intelligent man and good person.

Re: Joel Fairchok September 16, 2017 01:07AM
Yes he was

Re: Joel Fairchok September 18, 2017 12:01AM
Being that I knew very little about turbos, when Joel talked to me I listened. I knew just enough not to question what he told me to do.

After he passed I found out he did not give his personal cell number out freely. My whole team had his personal number. To this day that makes me believe he enjoyed working on Deutzilla and that it was a challenge for him. He would come to some of our local pulls and watch me run. I never knew he was there as he would dress as a long haired bearded old man. I think of him every time I take the seat in Deutzilla.

Thanks to Joel and Steve for getting my team started and thanks to Steve and Zach for continuing the team.

As a builder he was a genius, as a man he was one of the best. RIP Joel

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,746, Posts: 229,889, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,993.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM