p pumping a 401 ford motor October 03, 2017 04:05AM
Looking for information on p-pumping a ford 401 motor. I was wondering if i needed to use a P7100 or a P3000? Also looking for a place to get a spacer and hub that I was told I was needed to install the pump. Also looking for information on what governor setup I need? The rules for the class are 3000 rpm, 466 cubes, 3lm charger, no billet or sigma pumps.

Re: p pumping a 401 ford motor October 04, 2017 01:03PM
whatever pump you use? it has to have the narrower governer housing because how close you are to the block, adapter ring can be made by any good machinists. may as well get the timing cover hole opened up enough? so you can change timing easier! allows you to move pump gear a tooth or whatever without having to pull front cover machine shop can make you a gear hub for that pump too. sometimes you can flip the pump gear around to better align it with the idler gear?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,673, Posts: 229,771, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,944.

Our newest member Jason