ideal chassis rake ?? October 20, 2017 12:29PM
tractor-cast ag rearend,tube frame,diesel,20.8 cut and uncut tires,20 inch hitch,8000-11500 lbs,direct drive give or take a few percent.after watching pulls for 40 years is there such a thing as a ideal chassis rake ??.some are visually level,some are lower in the front,some look slightly higher appearing in the front.as a example a 6 degree rake on the floor would possibly 4 degrees on track ??.based on dougs figures with his drawbar design wouldn't a steeper rake be beneficial to the geometery of the chassis.or is this just thinking about something that doesn't have much effect on anything since the rake angle changes during every hook ??

Re: ideal chassis rake ?? October 20, 2017 05:45PM
Me an Ole yust go to da hardware store and got whatever rake ve need for da yob we got tew dew.
Leaf rake for da leaves. Tine rake for da garden.
I make sure tew got da nice ones, because my wife is gonna be da vun using da darn ting!

Re: ideal chassis rake ?? October 21, 2017 02:16PM
Proffessor Sven, yous are quite da man ov princcipal cince yous praccttice vat yous teeach. Hard too find teeacchers like yous nowwdays.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,872, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM