Making tires look new again October 23, 2017 11:29AM
Hello, I have a garden tractor that I pull, question is what do you “big guys” do to keep your tires looking brand new, some of the pulls we have been to have made the tires extremely dirty and I want to keep them nice and clean, I’ve heard of people using simple green and I’ve heard of soaking them with armor-all any better ideas out there?

Re: Making tires look new again October 23, 2017 11:50AM
I wouldn't recommend the armor all on the tread. I've always had good luck just pressure washing all the dirt off and then using a microfiber towel and "invisible glass" glass cleaner on the tread to finish cleaning them to blacken them up. An armor all or something similar on the sidewalls is ok.

Re: Making tires look new again October 23, 2017 12:38PM
Cooking oil like vegetable or corn oil on the side walls works good

Re: Making tires look new again October 23, 2017 01:27PM
Miller tire has some tire black that gives them the new look its a water base black die

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,686, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,898.

Our newest member JD_8520