Nebraska Bush/Outlaws merger November 14, 2017 08:38AM
I see that Outlaws plan to explore possibility of mergering with Nebraska Bush. What are chances of this happening ?

Re: Nebraska Bush/Outlaws merger November 14, 2017 08:47AM
Make the check big enough and anything is possible! Beer

Re: Nebraska Bush/Outlaws merger November 14, 2017 09:34AM
What check ? Bush/Ppl buying Outlaws ?

Re: Nebraska Bush/Outlaws merger November 14, 2017 10:39AM
I am thinking.....

Nope that isn't happening.

It's kind of interesting to some degree, but I don't see either side entertaining the thought.

Re: Nebraska Bush/Outlaws merger November 14, 2017 10:43AM
Why would NeBush want to?

Re: Nebraska Bush/Outlaws merger November 14, 2017 01:14PM
Outlaw is a sinking ship

Re: Nebraska Bush/Outlaws merger November 14, 2017 01:45PM
A lot you know, they have booked all of their events from last year back for next year and Haveadded six new events from my sources so I don't think the outlaws are going anywhere but bigger and better

Re: Nebraska Bush/Outlaws merger November 14, 2017 02:06PM
Yeah and Hilary was supposed to be president by his time last year. Get over it the Outlaws have a good thing going and are not bashing any other organization so let them do their thing so we can all enjoy the sport we love.
Sincerely a fan of truck and tractor pulling of all organizations - make pulling great again

Re: Nebraska Bush/Outlaws merger November 16, 2017 12:54PM
What is the date of Longdale next year?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason