Light Pro Predictions November 24, 2017 09:50AM
Anxious to watch this class get to work in Louisville in February.
Here is my best guess at the first ever Light Pro field! Thoughts?

Light Pro

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: Light Pro Predictions November 24, 2017 11:29AM
My thoughts are you left out 3 tractors with the most overall wins in the light pro class, all of which are also past champions in region 2.

Re: Light Pro Predictions November 24, 2017 12:48PM
Totally understand your thoughts on that and I don't disagree with you. Last year the NFMS Committe introduced Limited Pro and the criteria they followed was related to points champions from that year. With that, I put the top two from the East, the top two from the West, and then five points champions.
PPL Midwest
Wisconsin Pullers
Badger State
Interstate
Pullers of the Carolinas

That left me with three at large.
I chose to go with color for those three or variety; NH, Massey, and McCormick. I am certain I didn't get them all right, they may not put both of Palmers in as well but this was a fair start with a close look at points titles and a few at large to show the variety of the class.

Thanks for reading the blog. While I may not get it right, the posts aren't to offend anyone but are more for fun.

Re: Light Pro Predictions November 25, 2017 12:10AM
Mark Garrett won Region 4 Light Pro points, not Ron Beasley.

Re: Light Pro Predictions November 25, 2017 01:46AM
Mark may get in for that win as well. I had considered Beasley for winning the UPOC Title, not Region 4. Thanks for the information.

Re: Light Pro Predictions November 25, 2017 02:41AM
Everybody has a shot to get in at the moment and whoever gets in congratulations whoever does not bite your tongue and hope better for next year!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM