Pro Stock Predictions NFMS November 27, 2017 10:53AM
Tonight we post the prediction list for the Pro Stock tractor clas. Wow, 48 great tractors are on our list. Anxious to watch each session in February.

Pro Stock

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: Pro Stock Predictions NFMS November 27, 2017 11:17AM
No Lemke??

Re: Pro Stock Predictions NFMS November 27, 2017 03:16PM
In my opinion they need to cut the Prostock class down to 30 tractors and take the best 30 in the nation instead of taking every one in the country.I'm a puller and fan of the sport I would rather see another LSS session and maybe add the 3.0 diesel trucks as its one of the fastest growing classes but its not my pull to make that decision. I know theres going to be somebody say LLSS and in my opinion there's no place for them or my Lite Limited Pro at the farm show. Good Luck to all

Re: Pro Stock Predictions NFMS November 27, 2017 03:16PM
In my opinion they need to cut the Prostock class down to 30 tractors and take the best 30 in the nation instead of taking every one in the country.I'm a puller and fan of the sport I would rather see another LSS session and maybe add the 3.0 diesel trucks as its one of the fastest growing classes but its not my pull to make that decision. I know theres going to be somebody say LLSS and in my opinion there's no place for them or my Lite Limited Pro at the farm show. Good Luck to all

Re: Pro Stock Predictions NFMS November 27, 2017 03:25PM
Robby would have been in on my list for sure but he did not apply. Often before posting, I will send a verification text to inquire about applying. Robby chose not to apply, as did several others who would have been on my list including two Massey's.

Re: Pro Stock Predictions NFMS November 28, 2017 12:56AM
No 4.1 predictions ? Are invitations gonna be out to share at Christmas Dinner??

Re: 4.1 predictions November 28, 2017 10:52AM
also wondering about the 4.1 class how many 4.1's will you take?

Re: 4.1 predictions November 28, 2017 02:28PM
I am sticking with 12, and hope to post that list tomorrow.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,958, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,041.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009