Alky Supers November 24, 2017 12:50PM
Alky Supers put on a great show in Louisville.
Here is a guess at who was accepted!

Alky Super

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: Alky Supers December 04, 2017 12:17AM
I cant believe Battrell's Dirty Sally made it in... I guess you make a couple decent passes past the 250' mark you get accepted to the National Farm Machinery Show. Tracey Varnes would have been a great addition to that class with Head Games, that tractor runs awesome when its on its game! Maybe even Metzger's Alcoholic Harvester. But then I guess if you don't apply then you don't get in, but I'm sure there were better quality tractors...

Re: Alky Supers December 04, 2017 02:52AM
Hey WOW

Battrells deserve the right to run at the Farm Show. The tractor run great all year.
I am sure that you are one of the so called desk top pullers that run people and tractors down
and don't know what it takes to do this and if you do pull I am sure that you don't have one of those
Barn burner tractors or you would be there and put you name on you post. Yes we pull and have been
There and finished fourth and made it to the finals

Re: Alky Supers December 04, 2017 10:19AM
WOW! you should be ashamed of yourself if you are a puller for bashing a great pulling family for getting into nfms. If you're not, we welcome you to bring your tractor and run with the competition that the Battrell Family runs with night in and out. It is a great honor for any puller to be accepted to pull at Louisville. As fellow competitors, we are proud of the Battrell Family for getting in. Good luck Nick and the whole OSTPA Super Stock class will be cheering you on.
Strutinn Buck Pulling Team

Re: Alky Supers December 04, 2017 10:48PM
Congratulations to Nick Battrell and his family. They have came along way over the past 2 years. Glad your getting a chance @ L-ville NFMS. Have Fun and good luck !!!!

Re: Alky Supers December 05, 2017 03:14AM
Pretty sad that people get on here and bash folks for getting into the NFMS. I dont know the family or tractor but good luck!! And to whoever WOW is, I hope you applied and didnt get in, and hope it happens every future year.

Re: Alky Supers December 05, 2017 06:24AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2017 06:26AM by mark67.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,777, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason