Jeff Rapp and Sonny Snyder November 27, 2017 08:07AM
What happened to these guys. Back in the 90's they had a couple of good running prostocks. I know that the one bad apple is now a superfarm but what happened to the IH 966 known as Thumper. Also any chance we will ever see them compete again?

Re: Jeff Rapp and Sonny Snyder November 27, 2017 10:22AM
I saw sonny at the NFMS last year and we spoke. He was telling me he's antique pulling now. He's running a farmall C. Still looks the same and still has his happy go lucky attitude.

Re: Jeff Rapp and Sonny Snyder November 27, 2017 11:27PM
Jeff drove OBA to a win at his hometown fair this summer. He has been very busy with family and successful concrete business. I think the desire is very much there for him, but it is a huge life commitment to get back in. He may at some point.

Re: Jeff Rapp and Sonny Snyder November 28, 2017 12:36AM
I noticed that you posted his runs at nfms in 2001 on youtube. Could you post the prostock finals from that year. I believe that will go down as one of the best prostock classes ever at the farm show. Been looking but can't find it anywhere. If memory serves the one bad apple was sold after the farm show in 2001.

Re: Jeff Rapp and Sonny Snyder November 28, 2017 11:53PM
Shoot me an email and I'll figure out how to get it to you.

I don't own the rights to that footage so I want to be very careful about posting the whole thing.

CP

Re: Jeff Rapp and Sonny Snyder November 30, 2017 06:06AM
If you go to "PSR Pulling" on Facebook and watch the "Sheffield Farm Stock" video you will see Sonny and Scott both pulling in the 14,000lb class this past July.

Re: Jeff Rapp and Sonny Snyder November 29, 2017 11:38AM
Sonny's tractor was one of my favorites. It got parted out. CPOOSCH has a few videos of the thumper if you dig deep enough in his archive. Those were fun days for sure

Re: Jeff Rapp and Sonny Snyder November 30, 2017 01:47AM
Look in the early 00's or '99 ATPA event vids. I think he's in there.

CP

Re: Jeff Rapp and Sonny Snyder December 06, 2017 01:25PM
Sonny was standing in my shop monday morning. We had both been busy farming and hadnt had time to shoot the breeze. He runs around a little with us pulling a farm stock tractor at local pulls in the summer. We were talking about going to gordyville and wacthing the pulls. Super guy to learn from, talk tractors and farming.

Re: Jeff Rapp and Sonny Snyder December 06, 2017 02:31PM
Part of thumper tractor is now the Natural superfarm out of Indiana

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM