haslag hitch December 30, 2017 04:42PM
I see a couple Haslag hitches for sale on here, is there a better hitch to be had?? what is it

Re: haslag hitch December 30, 2017 11:41PM
Wipeout has come out with a new design check out their website.

Re: haslag hitch December 31, 2017 07:20AM
Was wondering the math into these hitches. Like some of them I see the have different holes for what the angle the drawbar is. I would like to make a hitch for my 666 but was wondering how much advantage there is to these built ones

Re: haslag hitch December 31, 2017 07:06PM
Theres no advantage,, the advantage is at the place your pulling from on the tractor , that puts pressure on the rear tires etc,, anyone who buys ready made hitches are just to lazy to build their own

Re: haslag hitch January 02, 2018 05:30AM
Binder Boys, send me an email at farmall300@yahoo.com we have a pair of 666's and we are making hitches and other parts for them. They work really well at loading the rear tires down hard. We are getting ready to do one soon and could just as easily make two while we are set up.

Re: haslag hitch January 01, 2018 04:48AM
Bandit fabrication builds a nice hitch, affordable also

Re: haslag hitch January 01, 2018 05:46AM
I think this is a good post, if you look at the Haslag hitches or Bandit or some of the other options out there with that being said the two that were mentioned are
Bandit and Haslag . Look at the design of the hitch, it comes up under the rear axle and looks like it hooks in almost the same spot as the OE and the reinforcement
and or pivot is almost in the same location as most OE hitches. I'm not saying that one is better than the other from the pictures that are posted they look very well constructed, one thing that people need to look at is looking at the design of the hitches they will not work on tractors that want to keep some of the OE options like the PTO.Maybe the reason for the Haslag hitch being for sale is maybe they are going to a truck rear end instead of using the AG rear end.Everybody has to keep in mind the people like Haslag and other Mfg companies they are providing a service for people that cant see the vision of what they want or do not have the tools and or time to do that .

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason