hashtags #gordy18 and why we use them January 03, 2018 03:02AM
I have been encouraging all pullers to post on their social media outlets pictures and videos of their Gordyville experience from loading up, starting up with ether, etc. It is working, we have a video with 61,000 views in less than 24 hours of Litherland starting their farm stock. The simple basic stuff we do in pulling everyday we take for granted but the average fan doesn't know what it takes to get ready for a pull.

You can see what everyone is posting by typing #gordy18 into your facebook seach bar, twitter search bar, google.com, instagram etc It will bring up every post that someone has used #gordy18

If you have an upcoming event start a hashtag campaign, I can help you get the word out, just message me on Facebook or email me jason@beermoneypulling.com

They are literally thousands of posts that fans and pullers have used #gordy18

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009