Make some class changes January 11, 2018 05:16AM
Why is the super farm class still on the champions tour, and national circuit. There are plenty of classes that deserve the tv showing instead of that class. Light Pros and Limited Pros especially. Is there talk of change, or am i just going to beat my head on a wall and going to keep watching them?

Re: Make some class changes January 11, 2018 09:36AM
I have never confirmed this, but have heard rumors the light pro and lim pro's are too similiar (look and sound like) pro stock, again just a rumor. I would love to see our classes be more original with naming. How many classes can you name with three words Super, Pro and Farm :-) I do like it when promoters use a couple GN or Champion tour events to sell the tickets and then finish the show with some very good state level or regional classes. Allows the promoter a chance to pay the bills and still put on a good pull.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2018 09:43AM by Jason Schultz.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009