Lets Grow Pulling ideas January 15, 2018 09:02AM
I was talking with Gregg Randall today and some ideas popped into our heads. Everyone knows that we need to interact with the fans more.

-Associations/promoters need to figure out a way for fans to make predictions of class winners or the top 3 and interact with the event or association web page or facebook page. I see a lot of friendly wagers happen in the stands, how cool it would be to have the announcer say alright everyone go to www or the facebook page and pick the class winner or top 3

-Drivers walk thru the stands after your class pulls in your fire suit, shake hands, thank fans for coming etc

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Lets Grow Pulling ideas January 15, 2018 09:20AM
That would be great if you could do that. But, I don't know about other organizations. However Badger State can not even keep their web site updated so I don't know how they could have something like this on real time or live and make it work. They did do a pretty good job with the results getting posted last year. But as far as driver information and a current schedule they are lacking some what.

Re: Lets Grow Pulling ideas January 15, 2018 09:33AM
For BSTP current schedule will update in February, I don't know how many state associations have schedules posted as of today with classes, WI fair convention was last week. Most fairs have to have the contract approved by the fair board at the next meeting, I know BSTP won't post the date unless they have a signed contract. As far as I know we have 10-12 signed contracts of the 35 plus events. Results for BSTP are almost live if we have internet at the pull the last 2 years. As far as puller information who are we missing? Please call me at 608 604 5068 or email me at jason.schultz@rate.com with what the BSTP website is missing.

I agree it is tough to implement new ideas, WHY? very few organizations have full time employees. Most helpers are volunteers or very part time, especially at the state level. They do the have too things versus the extras.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009