Sf dyno numbers January 25, 2018 10:47AM
I just got off the dyno and I only had 20hp more than last season. 1360hp at the moment! Four 6 years I have been very competitive! So my big question is how or why isnt these guys say they have 1500hp plus some kicking my xxx like hard core! Or is 9300 super farm getting to the point of if your with in an 100hp you compete or what!

Re: Sf dyno numbers January 25, 2018 11:11AM
Dynos are not all the same... There can be some pretty big differences from one Dyno to the next... If you want do compare you need to get dynoed on the same one

Re: Sf dyno numbers January 25, 2018 12:03PM
What he said. Dyno operator can give you any number you want. He can even change it to make it look like you are improving after making a change. Find a trustworthy dyno guy and don't look back. A dyno is for tuning, not bragging.

Re: Sf dyno numbers January 25, 2018 12:45PM
What size turbos are you guys running to get 1300 to 1500 horses is it 3x4 or bigger and what could you get with a 3x6 or 3x4 ?

Re: Sf dyno numbers January 25, 2018 03:13PM
All ntpa super farms are running 3x3 bc that's the biggest you are allowed per the rules. And yes it makes a big difference on what type and brand dyno you are on. And it all really just depends on what you do out on the track. If you are right with the pack then you are doing good but if you are behind then yeah you need to find that extra 25-50hp more than you had on the Same dyno lat year.

Re: Sf dyno numbers January 26, 2018 01:58AM
Oliver with a cat is right. If you are 150 hp short, but you get good draw, are weighted right, in right gear, choose the right spot on the track, you can be competitive, and even win. But if you make a mistake, you will be back in the pack. If a High horsepower guy makes a mistake, they will still be up front and might win. The high HP guys will rarely be way back in the pack, even if they make a mistake. A bad draw hurts more than lower horsepower.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,773, Posts: 229,940, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009