Hot Farm Classes in Ohio January 25, 2018 05:18AM
I’m looking for some places to pull this summer. Years ago I pulled in the Hot Farm classes and the Combo Class (8,000/8500 or 9,000 or 9500). I see Glenford doesn’t have hot farm any more just 3000 rpm and light pro class. I see Darke County has a hot farm class. Who else is out there?? Brush pulls??

Re: Hot Farm Classes in Ohio January 25, 2018 09:33AM
Glenford just calls there hot farm class a light/limited pro just so everyone who has a hot tractor can pull in the class! But for the most part the tractors are really basically hot farm. I don’t know what weight class you run, and I know 8500 lbs is kinda light for hot farm but if you can make the weight requirement I would try to pull there! Hope this helps.

Re: Hot Farm Classes in Ohio January 25, 2018 11:16AM
There's alot 8500 hot farm brush pulling in Ohio. Greenwich is 4 of July weekend it's good time just ask people in that class and they will point you in right direction of all pulls see you there

Re: Hot Farm Classes in Ohio January 25, 2018 11:40AM
Michindoh Pulling Association runs a Pro Farm and Hot Farm class. They pull eastern Indiana and western Ohio. Pro Farm is 8500lbs, 510 cubic inch, 3x3.5 charger, 18.4 tire, open rpm with all safety equipment. Hot Farm is 9500lbs, 540 cubic inch, 3x3.5 charger, 20.8 tire, open rpm, and all safety equipment. Tractors from that group cross back and forth between Darke County and Central Ohio groups.

Re: Hot Farm Classes in Ohio January 26, 2018 07:06AM
Chris C is right. I think the Light Limited pro Class at Glenford is limited to 4"" charger. You can double check me on that. However I don't think they really tech that class too much. I have heard they are coming out with a 2.7 turbo class this year at Glenford. I will check and see about it and post what I find. rw

Re: Hot Farm Classes in Ohio January 26, 2018 08:33AM
full pull has a hot farm combo class their new rules are up looks like they took 3 classes and made one

Glenford New 2 Hot 2 Farm class January 26, 2018 02:40PM
Here is the link and rules for the new Glenford class. [www.facebook.com]

Glenford Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pulls
November 1, 2017 · Glenford ·
here our the rules for our new tractor class
9500 lbs Too Hot to Farm Rules 2018
Engine:
505 ci - 2.7” inlet charger
404 ci and under - 3.0” inlet charger
P-pump open RPM’s
Steel Flywheel mandatory
Stock appearing intakes and manifolds
Stock heads
Water injection is allowed
Diesel fuel ONLY
No intercoolers allowed
Side panels are optional
No V8 engines
Chassis:
Maximum of 18.4 x 38 top cut tires
Factory frame and Rear end; No tube or custom frames allowed
Wide front end recommended; Custom wide front end is allowed
No part of the tractor is to extend more than 13’ from center of rear axle forward
Standard 3” x 3 ¾” hitch; 20” hitch height; No less than 18” from center of rear axle
No hydraulics, rockshaft or PTO is required
Safety:
Scatter blankets and wheelie bars are mandatory; tie bars are allowed
Roll bars are mandatory; can be fabricated but must be factory OEM appearing
Any engine over 3000 RPM – steel fan blades are not authorized
Air shut off/ kill switch – mandatory
any questions call TJ Schaad at 1-740-336-1574
we will still have the 12500/14500 classes this is just a new class

I hope to see everyone there! Regulars, New Pullers, and Spectators! Come out and enjoy a fun day of pulling. Please check out There facebookpage for more info and a link to Glenford Pulls website.
rw

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009