Gordy results? January 23, 2018 02:54PM
I was looking through gordyville results and couldn’t find how mike eckels finished up. Anyone know how he did?

....he got dq’d January 25, 2018 03:39AM
???

Here you go January 25, 2018 05:42AM
Gordy results by session

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Gordy results? January 25, 2018 07:35AM
Turns out that even if you think your above the rules, you aren’t above the rules if others find out that you have that big turbo on.

Re: Gordy results? January 26, 2018 02:43AM
sounds like to me there are some sore losers here. rich was told he could pull in the class. plain and simple.

Re: Gordy results? January 26, 2018 07:43AM
read The rules. 3x3..... not 3x4. There are no sore losers, rules are rules. The only thing that is wrong with this situation is that Rich knowingly cheated. It shouldn’t matter if he was told he could run or not. He knew exactly what he was doing. How does one sit and complain about others cheating when he turns around and does it. The best part was that he cheated and still was towards the back half of the Qualifier.

Re: Gordy results? January 26, 2018 09:44AM
well does this mean that the promoter is a cheater and is this going on in other events like PPL

Re: Gordy results? January 26, 2018 03:41PM
Yes Jason Schultz is a cheater.........you can bet the farm on it

Re: Gordy results? January 27, 2018 01:38AM
Oh really do tell PLEASE if you're going to throw the man under the bus. At least you used your regular name but still a very bold statement.

Re: Gordy results? January 27, 2018 11:44AM
The point of the whole deal was about rich and his tractor having the wrong turbo on. He knew it, the tech officials knew it. Everyone did. So why was it allowed?

Re: Gordy results? January 28, 2018 04:19AM
I don’t think rich technically cheated. He asked if he could run the bigger turbo and was granted permission. He ended up placing 4th or 5th and was going to be allowed to run in the finals as well. Then there was several pullers pi$$ed off and he was told to load his tractor up. Now who is in the wrong here??

Re: Gordy results? January 28, 2018 04:48AM
Klint Tucker said he could pull. I’m not sure what changed after the run was made.

Re: Gordy results? January 27, 2018 01:11PM
My response was to shaggotta as I took it as he is accusing Schultz of promoting cheating on the PPL level. Calling Jason a cheater was clearly sarcasm and my name is Gary Sullivan. My phone number is 608 574 3529

How did I get brought into this January 27, 2018 04:06AM
This isn't even about me?

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: How did I get brought into this January 28, 2018 01:21AM
They dont make enough popcorn for this @#$%& I swear to god. Now if we could just get Lewis to find a way to bring LLSS into the mix my day will be complete.

Re: How did I get brought into this January 28, 2018 01:54AM
So the tractor in question had a big charger on? Is he banned from pulling in Gordyville next year?

Re: How did I get brought into this January 28, 2018 04:13AM
If any of the above is true and factual,then he isn't cheating when people knew about the issue before he pulled,exhibition covers any problems,still allows for puller to hook with no adverse consequences. If said tractor finished near the lower end,who cares.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009