2018 Southern Invitational video playlists... February 11, 2018 04:12AM
Here's are links to the videos from the 2018 Southern Invitational...

Friday Night Playlist

Saturday Midday Playlist

Saturday Night Finals

Re: 2018 Southern Invitational video playlists... February 11, 2018 08:52AM
Great videos!

Re: 2018 Southern Invitational video playlists... February 11, 2018 11:34AM
What was wrong with the sled in the Superfarm class? Something happened after the third puller! The sled setting changed, or the pan was on the ground at the start?? I seen this happen a few years ago. No way the sled was the same the entire pull. I was not there, so I did not see what happened, so I'm asking if anyone that was there knows what was wrong?

Re: 2018 Southern Invitational video playlists... February 12, 2018 01:08PM
I was on the track, right by the sled. Setting was not changed, that's just Murfreesboro track. First hook of the night always has a huge advantage and then it falls completely apart. Friday night during the super farm class was the worst I'd ever seen it happen.

Re: 2018 Southern Invitational video playlists... February 12, 2018 01:46PM
Heard from some else that was there rear tires were not rolling, shiny behind wheels. Is that possible? Finals were not like that. After third tractor, no momentum until weight box came off rear wheels. Watch video close and wheel marks are "shiny" on the track.

Re: 2018 Southern Invitational video playlists... February 12, 2018 01:58PM
That was spotted pretty quick by everybody down there too. They did something to adjust them after the first class and it never did it again that I saw.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro