NFMS Lt. Pro Chant February 14, 2018 06:04AM
No John Deere pullers in the Lt. Pro. class @ NFMS sat. Fans need to chant "Where Is the Green". Let the powers to be informed of selections made.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Chant February 14, 2018 07:35AM
Do you know if they denied or rejected any Deere competitors? Do you know if any Green competitors applied?

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Chant February 14, 2018 07:41AM
I am just glad the lights and limited are both there to pull. I am sure next year they will fix it.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Chant February 14, 2018 08:03AM
Don’t worry there are 32 John Deere prostocks to ease your pain

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Chant February 14, 2018 08:04AM
That is very interesting because both light pro classes at Cloverdale we’re won by Deere’s. Friday night was dominated by a Deere. Also I know for a fact that some Deere tractors applied to be selected to the show.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Chant February 14, 2018 10:37AM
Get over it! The light pros are in Louisville!! I didn't get in either, can I make a chant for me too?

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Chant February 14, 2018 10:59AM
Just my opinion, but I wouldn’t make too big of a stink because I’d like to see the class in Louisville for years to come. No sense in pissing the committee off in the inaugural year.

Re: NFMS Lt. Pro Chant February 14, 2018 11:48AM
Might be the smartest post I have read in a long time J_L

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,752, Posts: 229,904, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,090, Posts: 226,006.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM