LLSS in general February 14, 2018 01:13AM
Maybe i am being into to many people's business but why dont we all as pulling club and make a set of rules so desiles and aulky's can run the same class and be done with it. same rules 4 all clubs around United States.

Re: LLSS in general February 14, 2018 02:10AM
This was attempted last winter with the National LLSS Rules where pullers in the class from the various clubs across the country had the chance to contribute. Just as with anything else in the sport of truck and tractor pulling, there were people complaining about various aspects of the class. Whether it was their clubs were not represented or whether or not the weight should be 6,000lb, 6,200lb, or 6,500lb or the alcohol tractors can no way compete with the 470 cube diesels (I have seen them do it but it won't stop them from talking about it). For every class in pulling there will always be people going to complain about something. This just happens to be the preferred class for conversation since it is a growing class.

Re: LLSS in general February 14, 2018 03:02AM
In the rules there is more than just the weight, alcohol versus 470. There are many engine combinations, 315 twins intercooler, 360 twins, 410 one charger intercooler and different sizes of chargers , 3.4 by 4 on the 470 and slotted on 410 to complete against the alcohols. So some clubs run a version of the national rules. Some are trying weight differences. My opinion that more information should have be obtained on the charger rules .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2018 03:29AM by David Runkle(earls dream).

Re: LLSS in general February 14, 2018 08:33AM
The good thing is a lot of organizations are using part of the rules thats a good start and gives new clubs something to base there rules from

Re: LLSS in general TNT Motor Sports February 16, 2018 01:54PM
When is the date and time that TNT Motor Sports is having there rules meeting for the llss class .I heard around the 25th is that the date or a secret

Re: LLSS in general TNT Motor Sports February 16, 2018 03:14PM
Lol tnt.. who cares..?

Re: LLSS in general TNT Motor Sports February 16, 2018 03:33PM
Several do, the place will be full, Eddie's got a good deal going and a great following.

Re: LLSS in general TNT Motor Sports February 16, 2018 03:56PM
Ok Ford Guy when is it a lot of pullers may want to come not many cared about the weight change at the invitational nor the big turbos .Might not be as many followers as you may think if the rules get rigged ,Eddie knew the rules we go by its funny how they got changed out of the blue Ford Guy

Re: LLSS in general TNT Motor Sports February 17, 2018 01:02AM
What rules got changed?

Re: LLSS in general TNT Motor Sports February 17, 2018 12:29PM
Why do they need a rules meeting we have Bob and KTPA with already established rules Its going to be the same pullers ,Unless they want to pick up the few guys who want the heavier weight and the big meat grinders.Which I guess would be a good idea since the pullers are going to be spread thin between those three pluss Mid South and MiddleTennessee to many places to go so close together cant be good

Re: LLSS in general TNT Motor Sports February 17, 2018 01:16PM
Its interesting that all we heard was nobody wanted the bigger turbo for the diesels, and now " outcast " just confirmed that not many really cared at the horse park, so apparently just a few griped an whined.

Re: LLSS in general TNT Motor Sports February 18, 2018 01:37AM
there is just a few pullers that are against the diesels runing a little bigger turbo.!! so if eddie and company wont to run there pulls with the rules they do at the horse park thats great .!

Re: LLSS in general TNT Motor Sports February 18, 2018 02:32AM
Spark plugs run 3" Diesel guys running 4.1 you call that a little Bigger. I know of two guys running them.

Re: LLSS in general TNT Motor Sports February 18, 2018 08:00AM
What two tractors you talking about,i know for a fact ole rags is less than 3.6

Re: LLSS in general TNT Motor Sports February 18, 2018 02:38AM
Big I have a feeling your in charge of the meeting .So again when is it ?do tell

Re: LLSS in general TNT Motor Sports February 18, 2018 03:05AM
Im not in charge of anything . i dont even have a tractor . I was just giving my opponion!!.

Re: TNT Motor Sports February 27, 2018 08:24AM
Its funny when is the meeting ask three times.Yet Ford Guy knew but never answered a simple question and post numerous times over the past few weeks. Rigged or not ????

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,972.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro