50th Anniversary Farm Show Shirts February 27, 2018 06:20AM
If you are interested in ordering t-shirts from Red Essentials, please act quickly.

Shirts

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: 50th Anniversary Farm Show Shirts February 28, 2018 02:18AM
Who designed these shirts, only RED tractors on it, thats a slap in the face to all the other Brands an competitors that have run there in the past 50yrs, not to mention trucks an modifieds, wow unbelievable.

Re: 50th Anniversary Farm Show Shirts February 28, 2018 02:40AM
I was involved in the design process, and these shirts were sold exclusively by Red Essentials. Red Essentials is an official Case IH apparel company, and they wanted to bring a neat shirt to the Farm Show that highlighted some of the history from the event about the IH brand. The Farm Show itself had several different shirts for sale within the confines of Freedom Hall, and they had all varieties of tractors on them. Hope this may clear things up a bit!

Miles

Re: 50th Anniversary Farm Show Shirts February 28, 2018 02:57AM
Yep, that helps knowing that-- Red Essentials--- IH-CASE -- i understand now thanks for clearing the water.

Re: 50th Anniversary Farm Show Shirts March 01, 2018 02:23AM
Is there a way to contact the other vendors that had the 50th Anniversary Shirts ?
Would like one with more than red tractors on it.
Any info if you have any would be nice.
Thanks in advance.

Re: 50th Anniversary Farm Show Shirts March 01, 2018 02:53PM
The other shirts had awful blurred pics. The red essential ones very clear. I imagine that's why that sold so well

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,726, Posts: 229,858, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,084, Posts: 225,981.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro