The Commander for sale February 28, 2018 05:48AM
I see the Commander on the for sale page. Is Jason building a new one. I hope who buys it will Ron on the national circuit with it. I always loved the looks

Re: The Commander for sale February 28, 2018 10:37AM
Probably a publicity stunt to try and get the billet block rule to pass. I hear their is a re vote this sat. Lol

Re: The Commander for sale February 28, 2018 11:44AM
Billet block already in place with NTPA

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: The Commander for sale February 28, 2018 02:25PM
I hope he's building a new one. Great tractor.

Re: The Commander for sale February 28, 2018 02:47PM
Considering he will only sell the sheet metal for the right price makes me believe that he's planning on something.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: The Commander for sale March 01, 2018 01:30AM
you are in love grubby

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2018 01:30AM by Mark.

Re: The Commander for sale March 01, 2018 03:38AM
Yes I am in love. Called the bank yesterday. And then the wife shot it down in a hurry. Can't understand why she doesn't want to work until she's 80 just so I can go pulling??

Re: The Commander for sale February 28, 2018 09:35PM
With mark putting a billet block in the scooter. I'd say the commander has had 1 in it for a season

Re: The Commander for sale February 28, 2018 11:05PM
I hope he does a new Sheetmetal. Never a fan of his current Sheetmetal. Those old tractors don't look good as pullers. Just my opinion. I would like to see a 9700 or TW series. I commend him on being different but just not my cup of tea.

Re: The Commander for sale March 01, 2018 12:49AM
I'm not a big Ford fan but I really liked the Commander because it had old school sheet metal. Interstate has all the newer sheet metal.

Re: The Commander for sale March 01, 2018 12:51AM
Agree with Brent, assume since he is keeping the sheet metal he has something in the works.

I do not believe the commander has a billet block in it. But for prolly 150k someone can find out.

I think the tractor sheet metal looks awesome and I am not a Ford man. Always loved 504 Rocket too.

Re: The Commander for sale March 01, 2018 01:28AM
I do love Lynn's 504 rocket as well as Peissig's 9600 Ford. I also am not a fan of Ford tractors, but they do look very clean and sleek.

Brent Yaron

Re: The Commander for sale March 01, 2018 01:30AM
Jason's taking a step back from the sport for a little while. It comes down to; time and money. For those who don't know, Jason is a UPS delivery driver and supports this hobby by spending all his spare time working in his shop building pulling chassis' and parts. He spends all day on his feet delivering packages, gets home at 6 or 7 pm, and then eats a quick diner and heads out to the shop until late at night. It doesn't leave time for much of a life outside of work, work, and more work. Unfortunately the sport has gotten so expensive it's the only way he has been able to afford to do what he's done these past few years. He has two young kids that are involved in a ton of things and Jason doesn't want to miss out on these years of their lives.

Also, as a side note, The Commander has a Ford truck block in it. The billet blocks aren't ready yet, Mark will be the first to run one.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2018 01:32AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: The Commander for sale March 01, 2018 03:51AM
Jake do you mean mark will be the first ford billet block ?
You have stated in another thread you know of billet blocks
Being used in superstocks

Re: The Commander for sale March 01, 2018 04:15AM
Nothing but respect for Jason. Hope he enjoys the much needed family time!

Brent Yaron

Re: The Commander for sale March 01, 2018 04:40AM
Glad to see some "COLOR" out there,old school back in the day we say in vintage snowmobile venue. Nothing wrong with so many current high tech showy units,but when you grew up with 60s - 70s and 80s classics it is fun to see the shapes and colors from then on some new go fast stuff. I appreciate hot rod cars at shows some of which are not my forte,but still enjoy others passion for building something they enjoy,like and have.For me at least when one of the older looking units hook,perform and run hard,it is a past memory of those tractors in stock form farming,slow quiet and docile.I went to a big pull in east central Iowa last Labor day with about five different classes pulling,with sled changes and some tires sizes and turbos different all were about the same distance,look,close in speed,colors,wraps and sound for the most part,after eating,talking with friends,making some new ones,I was bored,it all looked the same,new high tech beautiful rigs,but too cookie cutter,left very early. Being unique and different is great,Rock on with the old school look.

Re: The Commander for sale March 01, 2018 05:06AM
Sorry to see Jason getting out and stepping back for a bit. Jake you said it perfectly and this is one of the many examples to how this sport has gone out of control on cost. So why are we all pushing for billet blocks? The cost is to much in every class that pulls. I can only hope the organization see this and start taking steps to cut costs. And why is mark pushing the billet block rule? Does he have a donated one from bamber to test this season?

Re: The Commander for sale March 01, 2018 05:40AM
With Jason stepping away from pulling and essentially taking himself off the 2018 precommitted list.
Will ntpa replace him with someone else since they have time before the official list comes out

Re: The Commander for sale March 01, 2018 08:56AM
He probably didn't even commit at all this year. More than likely already knew he wasn't going to run for points this year.

Brent Yaron

Re: The Commander for sale March 01, 2018 10:14AM
The tractor hasn't sold yet... The NTPA is a limited circuit (8 or 9 hooks) for LSS and he'll probably still run the circuit if it doesn't sell.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2018 11:33AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: The Commander for sale March 02, 2018 02:05AM
So what your saying is he's willing to sell if he gets his price. But if not nothing changed

Re: The Commander for sale March 02, 2018 02:27AM
are cheizk tractors billet blocked,

Re: The Commander for sale March 02, 2018 02:48AM
Titanium

Re: The Commander for sale March 02, 2018 02:24PM
Unobtanium is what chizek used.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,632, Posts: 229,696, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520