purchasing pic March 01, 2018 09:37AM
Does anyone know the contact person for purchasing pictures from the gallery?

Re: purchasing pic March 01, 2018 10:45AM
There is contact us at the top of the page if you mean pictures on this site

Re: purchasing pic March 01, 2018 11:33AM
A few days ago I sent an email to that address, and didn't receive a response. I thought there might be someone else I could try?

Re: purchasing pic March 01, 2018 04:08PM
Are you looking for a particular picture or are you looking for pictures of a certain tractor in general? There are individuals I can refer you to if you are just looking for pictures of certain tractors.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: purchasing pic March 03, 2018 03:32PM
Yes, I received your email. Thanks again

Re: purchasing pic March 02, 2018 08:18AM
Thanks for posting your message here, it alerted me to an issue with the spam filter on my email. Your email (along with tons of others) never made it to my inbox, instead they got sent to my Junk Email folder. I sent you an email and I attached a high resolution copy of the photo, if you don't get my email let me know and I'll send it again.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason