truck insurance March 03, 2018 04:19PM
I'm about to purchase a 6 wheel tractor truck to pull a gooseneck and haul a pulling tractor. I've used Allstate on my personal vehicles for many years, but they told me they couldn't insure a truck and trailer that size. Looking for suggestions on another company that is reasonable and reliable.

Re: truck insurance March 03, 2018 11:00PM
It will depend on the type of registration you put on the truck, commercial or farm. That question is a whole other can of worms.

Re: truck insurance March 04, 2018 01:42AM
If you are only going to use as a pulling hauler check on the rules in your state about making it a RV. Cheaper insurance and license.

Re: truck insurance March 05, 2018 05:10AM
Try K&K also. They have good coverage at reasonable prices and understand the motor sports group.

Re: truck insurance March 05, 2018 02:26PM
Covering ours on the farm policy with commercial tags for personal use. Through Buckeye Mutual. Also covers the trailer.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009