to jake morgan March 15, 2018 10:07AM
I posted last night about cheating and just got home and its deleted what did I miss did I break any rules or was something brought up on my thread that wasn't allowed thanx

Re: to jake morgan March 15, 2018 10:11AM
There was a competitor's name mentioned so he probably pulled it. Or he's just playing dictator again because he didn't agree with someone.

Re: to jake morgan March 15, 2018 10:40AM
I deleted it because people's names where mentioned. That post can go into the weeds so fast and really serves no useful purpose. Thanks.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: to jake morgan March 15, 2018 10:54AM
Did the person post and sign their name?

Re: to jake morgan March 15, 2018 11:09AM
No

Re: to jake morgan March 15, 2018 02:54PM
Chris,

As my father said, he deleted the post. Personally I thought it was a fine thread and it seemed like a legitimate question. I also didn't really mind names being brought up because it's a fact that people have been caught cheating. Facts are different than speculation or accusation (the later won't be tolerated). We have to tolerate facts even when they are difficult to deal with. I was keeping an eye on the tread to make sure it didn't turn into a bash fest but everything I read seemed like a reasonable post. I do agree with my father, a post like that can get into the weeds pretty fast if we don't monitor it closely.

This page has about a dozen moderators, and while I might not agree with every decision they make, I'm very thankful that people contribute in keeping this page running.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: to jake morgan March 15, 2018 11:46PM
Seems some of those accusing folks of breaking the rules weren't following the rules for posting.

Re: to jake morgan March 16, 2018 03:38AM
There are many pots calling the kettle black in this world. I'm all about keeping things positive and informative for all who seek knowledge and understanding of the sport that I love of Tractor Pulling.
Let's educate our fans and others who have an interest in maybe getting into this sport so that we will continue to have places to compete for years to come. If I were a fan or new competitor on the scene and saw all the grumbling that I have seen over the past few months, I could see where I would be really turned off by all that.
So to all the fans and new prospects of competition, please ignore the negativity and try to see the good in our sport.
Best Regards, rw

Re: to jake morgan March 16, 2018 03:42AM
By the way, Thanks to the Morgan's who make this site possible. And for hanging tough in a Thankless business of maintaining a website.
Thanks again Dick, and Jake
rw

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM