Diesel Pusher May 14, 2018 01:22AM
Are many people using a diesel pusher and trailer as a transport vehicle? If so, was wondering what engines they were using and how well they towed. Most everything I see (in the price range I am looking) is a 300 or 330 cummins. Also, who are some trailer manufacturers that make enclosed trailers tall enough for tractors, instead of race car height ceiling and doors? Thanks for any info!

Re: Diesel Pusher May 14, 2018 12:08PM
Don’t know about the engines in the pushers. Most all the trailer manufacturers will build a trailer to whatever height you want. I had one built last year, the standard height was 6’ 6”, mine is 9’ inside, it’s what I needed. Just cost extra.

Re: Diesel Pusher May 14, 2018 03:25PM
I would be more worried about the hitch. I haven't seen a hitch on a diesel pusher heavier than 10K. There may be heavier ones but I haven't seen one.

Re: Diesel Pusher May 15, 2018 02:18PM
Check out the Travel Supreme line, many of them are rated to pull up to 27,000 pounds and have a 500 HP Cummins motor.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,645, Posts: 229,712, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,904.

Our newest member JD_8520