tv documentary June 08, 2018 01:18PM
Over the years there have been several media broadcasts about tractor or truck pulling, I was wondering if anyone has these on tape or knows where one might obtain some of them. I don't know all of them but can remember a tnn segment on Tim Engler many years ago and also a couple of good morning America segments and if memory serves there was one on Cbs but I was a mere child at that time. Another throughout the years progressive farmer and the farm journal have had articles concerning pulling does anyone have any of these archived or know where they can be accessed. Thanks for any help or knowledge.

Re: tv documentary June 08, 2018 02:30PM
id love to see abc wide world of sports from very early 80s,had a very good friend in the preview,on a Allison mod,hes since passed but id love to show his son and grandchildren

Re: tv documentary June 08, 2018 06:34PM
You can search tim engler hidden heroes on YouTube and watch the tnn video it's in three or four parts

Re: tv documentary June 09, 2018 11:53AM
BG was on CBS Sports Spectacular in late seventies if I remember right, I remember for whatever reason Milt Bergman on his Rambunctious with him sitting out front

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: tv documentary June 10, 2018 10:24AM
These are what I am talking about, would anyone know someone who has them or copies and would help a feller out. I have seen or read most of what I have talked about but a house fire resulted in most all of these mementos being gone and I would like to have a copy.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,671, Posts: 229,766, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,941.

Our newest member Jason