the problem with tractor pulling June 15, 2018 11:47AM
as I post this the top 2 threads on here were about rules and cheating etc etc as a fan I am almost at the point where I don't want to go to any pull everybody including pullers has a beef with somebody or organization. The sport of tractor pulling is dying right in front of every fans eyes just look across the board at attendance and number of entries the fighting amongst different organizations HAS TO STOP! I don't know how to fix it but from a fans point of view get it figured out the bitching and moaning from every aspect of tractor pulling at all levels is getting old. Just my 2 cents worth from a fan of pulling of 30+ yrs

Re: the problem with tractor pulling June 15, 2018 02:07PM
Well I don’t disagree with that statement.......

Re: the problem with tractor pulling June 15, 2018 05:46PM
I agree that is the reason I quit antique tractor pulling after 20 years and started garden tractor pulling. It's so nice to go to a pull and everybody gets along with no fighting and arguing about nothing

Re: the problem with tractor pulling June 15, 2018 06:05PM
I don';t believe any organization is with out bitchi'n and some never happy,humans are humans where ever you go,you are new and just don't want to see or hear it.IMHO.

Re: the problem with tractor pulling June 16, 2018 12:11AM
A few rules of thumb for brush pulling. Don't beat the locals, Don't go to a pull with a green tractor on a red favored track and vise versa, Don't look hot even if your not, Whatever you do don't show up with a 6030 or worse yet a 5020 with a 619 and P-pump ! However as a fan go and have a great time watching the craziness. Those fools pulling will ether go broke trying to beat on each other or just keep on pulling.

Re: the problem with tractor pulling June 16, 2018 09:38AM
No I'm not new to it I've been pulling with them for 7 years and it's the best group of people I have ever been around

Re: the problem with tractor pulling June 16, 2018 12:51PM
Reality check !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009