STEERING WHEEL COMES OFF June 29, 2018 06:12AM
SO, IF ANY PART OF A PULLING VEHICLE COMES OFF DURING A PULL, ITS CONSIDERED A DISQUALIFICATION. BUT IF A 4 ENGINE MODIFIED, THAT IS GOING FULL THROTTLE LOSES HIS STEERING WHEEL IN THE MIDDLE OF A RUN, UNDER FULL POWER, THAT'S LEGAL ? SEEMS TO ME, IT WOULD BE A SAFETY HAZARD. I GUESS IT'S WHO YOU ARE, AND WHERE YOU ARE IN THE POINTS IS TO IF YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED. WOW.

Re: STEERING WHEEL COMES OFF June 29, 2018 07:03AM
A few years ago at Cloverdale Burg lost a steering wheel on the mini. Put it under his arm and took it out the end.

Re: STEERING WHEEL COMES OFF June 29, 2018 07:20AM
I think the lost part or object would have to hit the ground for a disqualification, but as you can see he didn't lose anything.... It was in his hand the whole while.

Re: STEERING WHEEL COMES OFF June 29, 2018 01:06PM
If you do it right you don't use it anyways.

Re: STEERING WHEEL COMES OFF June 29, 2018 03:20PM
one hand on the throttle one on the wheel looks compliant but not very well done

Re: STEERING WHEEL COMES OFF June 29, 2018 07:32AM
It may be a safety issue, but never have I seen someone get disqualified for something simply coming off, it has to hit the ground.

Then, if it's due to breakage, you can often get away with something hitting the ground.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2018 06:20AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: STEERING WHEEL COMES OFF June 29, 2018 02:40PM
[m.youtube.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,707, Posts: 229,811, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,082, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro