Indiana State Fair tractor pull July 24, 2018 05:30AM
what organisation is pulling at Indiana state fair this year. they list a tractor pull 2 sessions like PPL had.

Re: Indiana State Fair tractor pull July 26, 2018 03:47AM
i emailed the fair website last week. They tell me it is Ohio Valley Tractor Pullers Assosation,not real sure what classes are pulling but i do think 9500 Limited Pro is one class.Tried going to thier website and goes strait to facebook,no schedule posted, tried to contact someone on facebook and they say they post a few days in advance,so if anyone has any more info ID be interested too,wish they'd go back to PPL.

Re: Indiana State Fair tractor pull July 26, 2018 07:27AM
Ohio Valley Tractor pullers is pulling one class only. Expected to be a 90 min show. They are taking the top 15 in points last I heard. Ohio Valley calls the class 9500 Limited Pro but it is the same class at 9500 PPL Hot Farm.

Re: Indiana State Fair tractor pull July 26, 2018 09:02PM
If they pull 15 tractors in 90 minutes be the first time they accomplished that feat this year.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009