Where were they? August 02, 2018 03:03PM
Where were all the light pros and SS Opens at Monroe MI tonight?

Re: Where were they? August 02, 2018 04:17PM
What Super Stock Open tractors weren't there? & I do have to say that only 7 Light Pros is very unusual in Region II.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Where were they? August 03, 2018 12:46AM
No Chizek tractors

Re: Where were they? August 03, 2018 02:17AM
They aren't running points this year. Strictly PPL besides for Tomah and Bowling Green as of now.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Where were they? August 03, 2018 05:20AM
I would be surprised to see Chizek at BG with the opens being that they are running at Hamburg for PPL points. Who knows the new A&D HD might show up with the lights.

Re: Misty Lustik on Lets Grow Pulling August 03, 2018 03:46AM
Don't have the link, maybe Jason S. can provide it. She was on a recent episode of Lets Grow Pulling and had good thoughts about supporting the class. Kudos to the Silver Bullet team for winning last night and more importantly for changing their plans this week to support their class at NTPA events in Monroe and Illinois.

Thanks Jason also. Really enjoyed the interview with the McLouth, KS promoter.

Btw, it seems Misty can drive a pretty mean Case Hot Farm.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2018 03:50AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Where were they? August 02, 2018 04:34PM
It's because it was the only hook not in Ohio.

Re: Where were they? August 03, 2018 06:15AM
I'VE SEEN CHIZEK RUN AT BG LOAD UP GO TO HAMBURG AND COME BACK AND RUN AT BG FOR THE SECOND HOOK

Re: Where were they? August 03, 2018 07:10AM
I would at least expect them Saturday afternoon. Have to come back that way to go home anyways.

Re: Where were they? August 03, 2018 07:10AM
It’s Friday and I’m loaded up and ready for a Hamburg......and a beer!

Re: Where were they? August 03, 2018 07:31AM
I know that...I was there too. That year they were chasing points on both circuits with the light supers. This year they are not chasing NTPA points so I would say it is less likely. From what I heard earlier in the year...it didnt sound like they would be at BG but plans can change. I just hope some others show up with the chance at winning the ring and getting in the winners circle(top 5). Hopefully Alcoholic Harvester, Bambi, My Other Dear, Another Dear, Big Johnson, Under the Influence...who knows maybe Fast Lane or Runin Bare shows up since they are not full time with PPL...also there is no conflicting sessions with the light supers so maybe 1 or 2 may bump up.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,788, Posts: 229,981, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,102, Posts: 226,059.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009