Norwalk Lions Truck and Tractor Pull July 15, 2018 11:39AM
Norwalk Lions Pull
This is our 52 year of pulling, have never been rained out.
We will have two sessions on Sat. afternoon and evening. Fish fry on Friday night, starting at 5:00. Live music at 8:00
Sat. night live music at 8:00
Sunday chicken at 11:00 pulling starting at 12:30 Southwest classes and farm classes. Will have a pace tractor for farm classes
Pedal pull between Sat. sessions
Parade go to norwalklionspull.com for more info

Re: Norwalk Lions Truck and Tractor Pull July 16, 2018 06:13AM
How about the dates?

Re: Norwalk Lions Truck and Tractor Pull July 16, 2018 08:24AM
August 11th

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Norwalk Lions Truck and Tractor Pull July 30, 2018 10:40AM
I go to many pulls, I have never seen a track that pulls so hard and stays the same from the first pull to last pull in the class.
They don't have to build any railroad tracks on that track. It is one of the best pulls that you can go to.

Just wish they could get the HSS back. They run 60-70 hooks so smooth. Great show for $25.00 both sessions. I think this
is there 52 nd year and have never been raided out.

Fan

Re: Norwalk Lions Truck and Tractor Pull July 18, 2018 11:01AM
Aug. 10-11-12
The NTPA pull will be Sat. 11 afternoon session & evening session
Sunday afternoon will be the South West and local paced classes.
Bill

Re: Norwalk Lions Truck and Tractor Pull July 31, 2018 06:25PM
To bad that they have to have these 2 pulls on the same date. Both are very good pulls, I have been to both. Norwalk has always been a tractor pull town.

I think .
they put on the pull in Tomah back when. 52 years on the same date and not been rained out that's got to be a record. Good luck to both shows.

Re: Norwalk Lions Truck and Tractor Pull August 11, 2018 02:42AM
Hey Bill! What time do the pulls start today (Saturday) I couldn't get norwalklionspull.com to come up. Had to go to norwalklionsclub.com.

Are you serving steaks tonight? Always good.

Ed.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,746, Posts: 229,888, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM