Bowling Green August 16, 2018 01:28PM
Is their a delay in pull

Re: Bowling Green August 16, 2018 01:44PM
They had a little weather delay but up and running now

Re: Bowling Green August 17, 2018 01:50AM
Looks like another rain coming in for today as well. Need to just cancel it now so the show doesn’t end up like lastnight. Probably one of the worst shows I’ve ever seen beside Hutch. God forbid Mr. Dave lose money due to a rain out. Hopefully they do the right thing and save pullers engines and parts.

Re: Bowling Green August 17, 2018 02:01AM
The tickets are all non refundable, so tell me how he loses money on a rainout. Last night wasn’t that bad, considering what they had to work with. Maybe you should step up and run things so it could be done right.*********
Nobody held a gun to anybody’s head and made them hook. Didn’t notice any more breakage than you would normally see.

Re: Bowling Green August 17, 2018 02:39AM
Newsflash numnuts, pullers are already here, fans are mostly already here. And many, if not most, wanna pull and see a pull! Put your sour attitude aside and let these blue shirts do their work and put on a show! And they could use all your hot air to help dry the tracks!

Re: Bowling Green August 17, 2018 02:46AM
I'm pretty sure the blue shirts make the call as far as weather goes... Not Dave S.

As far as last night, the LSS class put on a great show and the Semi class was looking great too until the rain came. The 4wd class was all about track reading and driving ability, and Peyton Davis sure was the best of the best last night.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Bowling Green August 17, 2018 03:49AM
Can't believe why was Hutch so bad.... Yes it was a little rough on the unlimiteds Saturday night but over all it was a kick butt show.... Why you complaining

Re: Bowling Green August 17, 2018 05:55AM
Might be referring to Hutch several tys ago,friday this yr was great.All except the fire.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009