Wheatland PPL September 12, 2018 07:13AM
I’m thinking about going out to Wheatland this year for both nights of Pulling, what’s everyone’s opinions on the Pull or best places to sit? Any reviews or recommendations would be great

Re: Wheatland PPL September 13, 2018 05:30AM
Made the drive down from Wisconsin last year and was very impressed with the venue. The track is in the middle of a 1/4 mile dirt track if I'm not mistaken. Seating is along 1 side and it is mostly cement and is a very nice set-up. I stood on the top around 300' right next to the bar. First time this northern boy got to drink Jameson during a tractor pull! Thankfully I was staying across the street. Fans were friendly and treated me fine (except for the moonshine!!) A lot of pullers were letting loose since it is the last hook of the year. Had a lot of fun and really like the facility. Lucas has obviously put a ton of money into the place and it shows. I highly recommend checking it out.

Re: Wheatland PPL September 13, 2018 01:06PM
I've only missed Wheatland one time since it was started.....Its a great pull in a very nice facility.....I'll be at the 300-320 ft mark both evenings...The weather looks great for both sessions..

Re: Wheatland PPL September 14, 2018 03:07AM
The facility is bigger than the town lol!

Re: Wheatland PPL September 13, 2018 03:00PM
Have never been to the pull there, but went there with a buddy that raced his modified there a few years back. Worth the trip to see the facility, the pull would make it better.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009