Team Chizek dominance September 16, 2018 01:08AM
After the final day of pulling on both circuits, and team Chizek taking the top 5 places out of six possible, with the exception being one position. Is this the most dominant team in pulling history???

Re: Team Chizek dominance September 16, 2018 10:31AM
Apparently terry has know problem driving the lights

Re: Team Chizek dominance September 16, 2018 10:37AM
Terry gets my vote Best driver !

Re: Team Chizek dominance September 16, 2018 10:44AM
And engine builder too

Re: Team Chizek dominance September 16, 2018 11:20AM
Definitely a dominant team....After watching the Chizek team 6 cylinder UL/SS take the win at Wheatland,I must say that I'm sure impressed with it......Josh made a picture perfect pass on a track that wasn't all that great.....It seems to be making as much horsepower as the V-8's...

Re: Team Chizek dominance September 16, 2018 01:35PM
Wheatland results show they can be beat at least in LSS Congrats HyStrung on winning Friday.

Re: Team Chizek dominance September 16, 2018 01:39PM
And I surmise they smelled a rat about the 903 future rule (based upon a new separate thread on this board), so Blackbourn developed a push rod 6 cylinder, "CAD HD", for 2018 in SSO/ULSS. It was not without engine issues. But when it was right, it sure ran. So if they happen to return to NTPA SSO 2019, they already have a leg up. Shall we speculate there may be at least one more built for their camp? That likely will depend upon if other internal personal politcial issues with at least two key people are resolved. And I'm not referring to Brian. Likely not.
Terry has driven one of the LSS now for how many years at Louisville and always did well. He is one of a few drivers I believe could drive any vehicle in any class and do very well.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,670, Posts: 229,762, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,938.

Our newest member JD_8520