LLSS NFMS? October 04, 2018 04:28PM
What are people's opinions on LLSS pulling at NFMS? Pretty much all pulling states have some sort of LLSS and rules seem pretty similar across the country. I think it'd be neat seeing the best of the best of LLSS battling it out in Freedom Hall!

Re: LLSS NFMS? October 04, 2018 11:10PM
First you have to get everyone agree on rules that the committee sets forth. I think it would be an interesting class to see there.

Re: LLSS NFMS? October 05, 2018 02:43AM
You've all had 20 years to make a consistent set of rules for the class and it still hasn't happened. If they added it to Louisville, it would be a gigantic bitch fest, Just like the SF class is right now. And just like this forum will be all winter when every other post is about the LLSS class.

Re: LLSS NFMS? October 05, 2018 06:08AM
I haven't such a true statement in a long long time. Amen.

Re: LLSS NFMS? October 05, 2018 10:54AM
It amazes me why any of you complainers click on ANY thread that has anything to do with LLSS, if your tired of the complaining or b!tching its very simple DONT CLICK ON ANY LLSS THREAD !!! Seems simple enough to the average person.

Re: LLSS NFMS? October 06, 2018 01:23AM
I've written about this in the past, I'd love to see this class in Louisville. They put on a great show and they bring the most variety out of ANY tractor class in the sport. Most of the class has a "smaller" hood so they also bring something a little different to the event. Run the national rules that Ed Shoobridge and Co. developed and bring 6 diesels and 6 alcohol tractors and let the fans see a fuel rivalry again.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: LLSS NFMS? October 06, 2018 03:42AM
I believe that the rule/myth that only "national" classes should be run at the NFMS has been broken with the 4.1 PS and the Lt PS proves that there is a place for the LLSS class at Louisville. I realize that people will say that at least those two classes have uniform rules, but do they? Should the consider it, yes, will they consider it, no!

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: LLSS NFMS? October 09, 2018 04:21AM
I have not seen one positive comment from this grubby caracter since he started posting!!! If your that against pulling quit being a fan geez!!!!

Re: LLSS NFMS? October 09, 2018 05:37PM
Gordyville is the place for LLSS!!!
The working person's indoor pull!

Re: LLSS NFMS? October 10, 2018 10:17AM
Gordyville is a great place for LLSS but so is NFMS!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,637, Posts: 229,703, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520