Can you still get the Mitas tires? October 08, 2018 11:41AM
Are these tires still being made and where can I find them?

Re: Can you still get the Mitas tires? October 09, 2018 01:09AM
Mitas only makes their puller tire in a 30.5X32 and the cutters all hate the labor it takes to make them work. I would recommend talking to whoever cuts your tires and see what they say about them. I believe Berg has a set if you are really wanting the Mitas tire.

The Firestones are all really small and the cutters are all telling us to wait to buy any more until they change the sizing (if they do).

According to their website, Pro Puller is coming out with a new USA made 6 and 10 ply in December. Their 24.5's have been working pretty well so we are hoping the 30's will be an answer to where Firestone is lacking.

Galaxy has a new 30.5 but Korth says after seeing them, he wouldn't sell them to us.

I'd recommend that before you buy a set of the Mitas, to wait a few months.

Re: Can you still get the Mitas tires? October 09, 2018 01:32AM
I tried to get a set of Mitas Tires to play with & got the royal run around. I guess being one of the designers of their product means nothing to them al all. They could have been a good thing but whomever was in charge really screwed the pooch when they decided to cut them exactly like a Firestone while trying to prove they have a better product. As mentioned above, they cost a lot more to have cut but yet they are still the same price as everything else. I was really disappointed in the way Mitas handled the whole marketing Champaign as what could have been a cool thing just kind of vanished into the darkness.

Re: Can you still get the Mitas tires? October 09, 2018 02:52AM
Wait,

You are correct.

We will have an all new 30.5 10 ply available to purchase by the end of December. We are hoping to have the first tire on December 1 to analyze it before it hits market. After everything checks out on the 10 ply, we will build the 6 ply and release that to the market.

All cutters in our network have had a say in what they want to see out of the tire, and we are building it to their specs (as well as the legal specs for all pulling leagues). I have attached the mold design for reference of what the tire will look like for profile.

We will be at $8,500 per set on the tires, and they will be eligible for our $100 winnings program.

For more information contact me, and I would love to talk about the tire. Information on the 10 ply is here, and information on the 6 ply is here.

Thanks!

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook
Power Is Nothing Without Traction

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2018 09:09AM by ProPullerTires.

Re: Can you still get the Mitas tires? October 09, 2018 02:06PM

Chris Meints

meintsfarms@gmail.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2018 02:17PM by Chris Meints.

Re: Can you still get the Mitas tires? October 09, 2018 05:41PM
I believe Mitas has had an ownership or upper management (or both), change since the puller tire project started.
To say it is no longer a priority is an understatement.

Re: Can you still get the Mitas tires? October 18, 2018 10:34AM
watch out which batch you get
The first batch - which was shipped to the states only - needed improvement
The second batch is what the EU guys who win on them are using now. That's what you want. 15 - 20ft instantly

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Can you still get the Mitas tires? October 18, 2018 11:27AM
Can you get 24.5 x 32 yet?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,687, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520