Hooked on dirt tv show April 05, 2017 12:25PM
What is everyone's thoughts on the show

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show April 05, 2017 01:44PM
I think it's funny, a lot of tv drama but thats what makes it tv. I like that it goes in depth about the pullers and let's you see behind the scenes.

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show April 05, 2017 02:06PM
i just laugh about in nitrous

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show April 05, 2017 03:08PM
Any way of watching it online?

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show April 05, 2017 10:30PM
Hooked on Dirt (2016): [www.youtube.com]

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show December 12, 2018 10:41PM
Uh! I am waiting for my children to visit their granny and then I will watch this show. Although, I really like the option of having a separate section for kids on Netflix and they have their own good shows by Andy Yeatman added to it. I would like to watch it and then I will come back with a review.

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show April 06, 2017 03:29AM
I like it. I would love to film local guys like this on a regular semi-regular basis. No takers though! I also like the star of the show, Kenny Powell. He seems to be a very real and sincere puller. Reminds me of several of my local and regional pullers. Love that Out 4 Revenge New Holland!

Will Whitt
703-626-4131
will@willwhitt.com
WWPTV Video

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show April 07, 2017 12:27AM
Well, come on and film the exploits of trying to make a twin turboed mini be successful in the mini class. Year before last would have been a doozy while we trashed and thrashed five motors yet made every GN hook. Come see us this year run the region circuit with some GN hooks what is now a bare-bones budget. No big fancy work shops, no new hauler, just lots of fans trying to be different. There are many teams you could hook up with and make for some lively and entertaining viewing. Just gotta do it. JW

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show April 07, 2017 01:06AM
Thanks for the heads up on the show. I watched it yesterday while it was pouring rain outside. I'm hooked now. Liked the nitrous conversation and how true it might be and the solution makes sense. I also like how he got out of the protest situation.

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show April 07, 2017 01:41AM
We are having the Mini Modifieds in Millers Tavern on May 13. If you are coming, be sure to introduce yourself to me. I am relatively new to this class as we are the truck pulling capital of the world. I will try to cover more trucks like they do on HOD.

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show April 07, 2017 01:27AM
I watched the first five episodes last night, good show, little too much Tom McConnell not enough actual pulling!!!

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show April 07, 2017 01:43AM
Yeah. More pulling! I mean they still run Outlaw Pulling as the main show right? Was this just a spin off?

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show April 07, 2017 04:27AM
Sammy T
"I watched the first five episodes last night, good show, little too much Tom McConnell not enough actual pulling!!!"

Well said Spinning

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show April 07, 2017 12:58AM
Good show any TV exposure is good exposure.The Powells and Ron Mitchell are very likeable. Just on the last episode seeing a transmission housing broken out makes me wonder if the cast chassis will be the curse of the LLSS class. The horsepower is getting more on them will the chassis be able to keep up?

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show April 07, 2017 10:26AM
Can you get this on Direct TV?

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show April 07, 2017 12:25PM
Yeah where is this show broadcast??

Re: Hooked on dirt tv show April 07, 2017 03:18PM
Search it on YouTube, they are all on there.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520