LSS at the NFMS December 11, 2018 04:19AM
I think that the committee is in a bit of a conundrum trying to promote the LSS class. They want more people to apply so they can have two sessions, yet they only have a afternoon Saturday session now. So the pullers are caught between applying in a mass group of 35 when they're not being treated fairly in their minds as it is. So the solution is come right out and tell them we need 35 good applications to get you 2 sessions. On a side note I certainly don't believe they get 35 applications for DSS or OSS, yet the two classes have finals on Saturday and an evening session during the week. Doesn't seem like there's an easy fix to this unless the committee decides to give the LSS an evening session and a finals on Saturday to get more people to apply.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2018 04:22AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: LSS at the NFMS December 11, 2018 04:40AM
Would be curious to know how many applied.

Re: LSS at the NFMS December 11, 2018 12:35PM
There are easily 30 show worthy lss in the country, but it’s not something that interests all pullers, I feel like a lot of tractors get a thorough going through during the winter and there just insist time for everything.

Re: LSS at the NFMS December 12, 2018 02:29PM
a few more names

1) Gorham/Shaw- Beauty & The Beast
2) Randy Payne - Guess Work
3) Mark Filiatreau
4) Jimmy Craig
5) Cody Adgent

GALOT ran LSS at Brandenburg ,KY

that's just what I can think of really quick keep adding to it

Re: LSS at the NFMS December 11, 2018 05:47AM
they need make top 4 in lss,dss,and oss run them sat night

Re: LSS at the NFMS December 11, 2018 06:40AM
First thing.... how many applications did they really get. Maybe what you see for the LSS, that’s all that applied. If someone actually knew the numbers of how many applications and how many slots. That might answer a lot of questions.

Second thing.... I really like how they handled the Light pro class this year. It’s all the different points champions. So every year there could be different tractors.

Re: LSS at the NFMS December 11, 2018 01:26PM
2nd thing somebody count up how many Lss tractors they are across the country Grand National Level as far as that goes Heavy SS and Unlimited SS numbers are shame full it takes a major event to have enough to put on a good show

Re: LSS at the NFMS December 11, 2018 11:36AM
I know of at least 2 light supers that applied and didn’t get in. But how many more did I do not know

Re: LSS at the NFMS December 11, 2018 12:26PM
So the second part of my question is, how many good LSS are there in the country that would put on a good show at Louisville? If the committee is looking for 30 35 applications how many are there in the country?

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: LSS at the NFMS December 11, 2018 01:38PM
Dick the numbers are pitiful if it wasnt for pullers traveling from State to State there wouldnt be enough to put on a good show any where theres progress and innovation for you a little more and theyre want be any left

Re: LSS at the NFMS December 11, 2018 02:19PM
Dick, how do you know this: "They want more people to apply so they can have two sessions,"
Did a committee person personally tell you this?
Or is it your feeling that is what the committee supposedly wants?
Or is it a rumor statement?
Or something else?

Re: LSS at the NFMS December 11, 2018 03:11PM
I honestly don’t think they are getting the applications. There honestly isn’t that many LSS out there. Look at some of the results across the country. The other question would be, do they really want to go to Louisville? Lets face facts... look at the cost of getting there, while you are there and then getting back home. To some it might not be worth it... take some of the money an take the family on vacation. A lot less stress and better weather.

Re: LSS at the NFMS (Heres a few LSS's) December 11, 2018 04:01PM
Haugs 2,Chizek 3,Weddleson 2,Monkey Mayhem,Everman,Hootman,Bobbie Jones,Hystrung,Fuqua,Hoffman,VooDoo Deere,Kevin Lynn,Weins 2,Friese,Git R Done,Eating Dollars,Haney,Wilhite 2,Shaw,The Bomb, Larry Phillips,Essary,Mike Novinger,Brett Long, Im forgetting several from Wisconsin,New York but numbers arent a problem for two sessions

Re: LSS at the NFMS (Heres a few LSS's) December 11, 2018 04:50PM
Wettleson and Wilhite with 2?

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: LSS at the NFMS (Heres a few LSS's) December 11, 2018 05:13PM
1. Chizek
2. Chizek
3. Chizek
4. Robert jones
5. Spiegelberg
6. Metz
7. Fuqua
8. Haug
9. Haug
10. Wettleson
11. B. Phillips
12. L. Phillips
13. Maedge
14. Esteb
15. H. Everman
16. Hootman
17. K. Haney
18. Martin daniel
19. Brice Terry
20. Pichler
21. Marty nelson
22. Frese
23. Hoffman
24. Wiens
25. Holtgrew
26. Essary
27. Bohaboj
28. Hootman
29. Weaver
30. Weaver
31. Whitworth
32. Whitworth
33. Long
34. Lynn
35. Galloway/Cox
36. Clay Haney
37. Hull – ReMachined
38. Wilhite
39. D. Everman
40. Ben Clark

Re: LSS at the NFMS (Heres a few LSS's) December 22, 2018 12:24PM
Not sure if these guys could/would run at Louisville or not, or only Illinois or PPL (based upon rules and tractor set up), but what about Meese, Kesslers, or any ISP tractors? Again, I don't know the rules or even if they would want to. But as mentioned a number of times, I think there are plenty of LSS units out there to run two sessions.

Re: LSS at the NFMS (Heres a few LSS's) December 12, 2018 02:21AM
Wilhite had 2 at one time and I thought Wettleson did as well. I knew some body would have a problem and be a dick.

Re: LSS at the NFMS (Heres a few LSS's) December 12, 2018 02:35AM
I don't think Brent Yaron was being rude, mean, a jerk, a dick, or anything else. Reread his post and please tell me where he was being impolite. I think he was simply asking a legitimate question. A question that he had every right to ask and he did it in a completely respectful manner.

Personally I don't remember Wilhite or Wettleson ever having two tractors. In fact I'd say I'm 99% sure they've only ever had one LSS at a time.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: LSS at the NFMS (Heres a few LSS's) December 12, 2018 02:50AM
Wilhite and Wettleson have never had 2. However, Wilhite built one identical to his for Filiatru (not sure on spelling) in KY, not sure that they have gotten either one lined out yet.

Dick, what is your opinion on the list?

Re: LSS at the NFMS (Heres a few LSS's) December 12, 2018 02:57AM
Mike's been involved with Mark Filiatreau and his LSS, which is the former "Stormy" tractor of Bob and Bobbie Barbee. Mark also runs a LLSS NH.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: LSS at the NFMS (Heres a few LSS's) December 13, 2018 01:29AM
I see the list is at right around 40 give or take a few. And I'm sure there's a few more that haven't been added yet. I was told by a puller that he was told that if they wanted to have an evening session they had to have enough vehicles for two sessions. Well I don't understand that logic why the Light Supers need enough tractors for two sessions while three other classes at the farm show only run one session and still get a finals. The Open Super the Diesel Super and the Mods don't have two sessions and still get a finals. The fact is that there's not enough vehicles in those classes to have two sessions and it still seems to be required for the light Super's. I can't for the life of me understand how the powers to be could not see how exciting that Light Super class was last year, one of the best classes of the entire weekend.

Re: LSS at the NFMS (Heres a few LSS's) December 13, 2018 02:02AM
Dick its like most places, they only see what they want !!!!

Re: LSS at the NFMS (Heres a few LSS's) December 13, 2018 02:18AM
When the Galot team has 2 light Supers them the show will have 2 sessions

Re: LSS at the NFMS (Heres a few LSS's) December 13, 2018 05:48AM
If they would add a Light Limited Super Stock class " wishful thinking" theyd have so many applying they have to start going through them starting the week after the show this year for next year, and would be as good of a class as the Light Super class is but that would be too entertaining an the true real rural farmer that could relate to ever tractor that would be in the class ( because 95% of them have them now or grew up on them ) had rather see them anyways, im not against technology at all an love watching the multi engine mods an pro stocks,light supers an blown 2 wheelers but the average farmer can relate to the light limiteds better !!! It probably won't happen but the truth is, the farm show was better years ago than it is now !!!

Re: LSS at the NFMS (Heres a few LSS's) December 13, 2018 07:24AM
The average farmer can't afford to go to Louisville anyway.

Re: LSS at the NFMS December 11, 2018 11:45PM
And there it is, would like to see GALOT also. There are also several more that could be listed, several that would be on the list once they get lined out and several that are being built that would be on the list. Class is growing, believe it or not.

Re: LSS at the NFMS December 12, 2018 03:49AM
If the committee is wanting something more than they have maybe they need to let the Pulling community know that. So many people do not put in due to the reality most know they can’t get in.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520