2019 Southern Invitational - Murfreesboro, TN (February 1st & 2nd) December 30, 2018 04:52AM
Southern Invitational
TN Miller Coliseum - Murfreesboro, TN

February 1st & 2nd

Mark your calendars and make plans to attend the Southern Invitational Truck and Tractor pull on February 1st & 2nd. Tennessee Miller Coliseum will come to life when the most powerful sport on dirt comes to town. There will be plenty of horses present in the arena but these don’t have hooves but cleated tires. The sights of beautiful machines and the sounds of horsepower will be filling the arena (the smoke machine will keep the area clear of smoke). It will be a power filled weekend of pulling.

The Southern Invitational will have three (3) pulling sessions over the two-day event. The pulling action will start Friday night @ 7:00PM and feature (6) exciting classes. Saturday mid-day session starts @ 11:00AM. Saturday night finals will feature the best of the best and champions will be crowned in each class.

You can buy your tickets today by visiting the Southern Invitational website (www.southernmotorsports.net). It’s going to be a great weekend of indoor pulling action… I hope to see you there!

Classes include:
Friday Night
8000 Pro Stock Diesel Trucks
9300 Super Farm
Super Stock 7000 Diesel
Super Stock 6500 Alcohol
6200 Limited Lite Super Stock
9500 Hot Farm Tractors

Saturday Mid-Day
8500 Pro Farm
6200 Limited Lite Super Stock
6200 Pro Stock Trucks
10000 Hot Farm
11000 Hot Farm
6000 Light Hot Farm

2019 SMP

Re: 2019 Southern Invitational - Murfreesboro, TN (February 1st & 2nd) December 31, 2018 03:36AM
This is the best indoor pull!

Re: 2019 Southern Invitational - Murfreesboro, TN (February 1st & 2nd) December 31, 2018 11:48AM
could not say its the best but it has great seating for the fans and the ticket pricing cant be beat.The promoters are supernice and you will enjoy.need to open up the lounge for us old pullers to socialize after we pull and talk with the fans.Hope to see a big crowd!!!

Re: 2019 Southern Invitational - Murfreesboro, TN (February 1st & 2nd) December 31, 2018 01:57PM
I like going to when I can get off from work for the weekend. It needs a little more variety needs a class of light pros in there I think but I will still go because theres not a bad seat in the building and a lot of good pulling anyway

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard