For Sale ads can make interesting reading. January 09, 2019 06:52AM
I always take a look at the For Sale ads a couple times a day. The ads vary from a $365,000 hauler to a set of fenders for $400. Then there's the 5 18-71 blowers posted by the Green Streak team, makes you wonder what are their plans, screw blowers? A lot of SF turbos are always on the page along with 4.1s, and this also makes you wonder what direction these teams are going. And recently there was a couple DSS that where posted that set the rumor mill in gear. When reading who is selling what, can sometimes be a look into the sellers plans. Sometimes you wonder if the seller is getting out of the sport or just downsizing their operation.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: For Sale ads can make interesting reading. January 09, 2019 08:07AM
And that's why I never post a "wanted ad". Lots of people check this site several times a day.

Re: For Sale ads can make interesting reading. January 09, 2019 08:48AM
The injection pumps and turbo's that only have one run on them always intrigue me.

Re: For Sale ads can make interesting reading. January 09, 2019 01:13PM
The hauler is a steal. Smiling haha

Re: For Sale ads can make interesting reading. January 09, 2019 01:44PM
Those only ran on a dyno so many runs has something to say within itself

Re: For Sale ads can make interesting reading. January 09, 2019 01:48PM
Yeah! They found something better on the dyno! Duh!

Re: For Sale ads can make interesting reading. January 10, 2019 01:43AM
Some teams buy an extra and use it for Dyno research only while keeping the track setup together ready to run...just another point of view! Doesn't mean its any less.

BB

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,639, Posts: 229,705, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520