Transmission inside of transmission January 13, 2019 01:57AM
Who was the first to put a truck transmission inside of a tractor transmission and what truck transmission did they use?

Re: Transmission inside of transmission January 13, 2019 02:25AM
I think you've found the person you're looking for. Friends call me Papa Torque. I was the first to put a truck transmission inside of a tractor transmission inside of a tractor. This was way back on rules were non-existent and if you were willing to risk it, then it was all good. I started out with a 1939 farmall M and put an 855 cummins in it, then I slapped a T5 borg warner in there and pulled 20,000lb farm stock. She ran good and won almost every time. Finally one day she got tired and so did I. I haven't touched pulling since and I'm sure there are still stories about Ol' Papa Torque, but I'll just live as a legend now. Have peace my brother.

Re: Transmission inside of transmission January 13, 2019 02:33AM
Thanks for posting do you have any pictures you could post?

Re: Transmission inside of transmission January 13, 2019 03:43AM
Do you still have the tractor

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009