Fuel and Water tanks January 22, 2019 05:16AM
Who makes fuel and water tanks that will sit together on the front of the tractor? I have seen some that have brackets that hold both tanks and that the bottoms are enclosed and look really nice, I just can't find them anywhere.

Re: Fuel and Water tanks January 23, 2019 05:21AM
I know by Roger Wysong's Booth in Broadbent Arena (Tractor Pull Pits) during the NFMS Tractor Pull, he has these tanks on the table for sale. I believe he may be the actual person selling them. So if you are going to go to the Farm Show in Louisville, you can look him up there.

Otherwise call him at:

Midwest Wheel Inc
Phone: (937) 833-5643
Web: www.midwestwheel.com
Name: Roger Wysong
Title: President

Re: Fuel and Water tanks January 23, 2019 11:46AM
Adam will be making a tank for our V-8. I know I’m talking to him and seeing pictures of his work, there’s nothing that he can make. I think that you’d be happy with what he makes. He has pictures of dual tanks that he’s done

Re: Fuel and Water tanks January 23, 2019 10:05AM
Adam Draudt. Mad Tanks & Polishing. Custom tanks to your specs. 716-435-5317

I wouldn't even look anywhere else but him!

Re: Fuel and Water tanks January 24, 2019 04:01AM
Ace chassis has a nice set of tanks

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,632, Posts: 229,696, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520