LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 06, 2019 03:09PM
Could this be the year we see a Allis win NFMS?

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 06, 2019 11:40PM
Thats would be cool, but, Fuqua will be hard to handle, and don't count out Chizecks tractor or Phillips two, it's hard to say, their all good an Wilhite has his running good to- finally !!!

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 07, 2019 03:58AM
I'm going to be rooting for the Spiegelberg's "Detonator Black". Not only cause it's a tough tractor, but have become good friends over the last couple summers! The class is loaded with top quality tractors that it's anybody's pull to win!

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 07, 2019 04:21AM
Spiegelberg's do have a good running tractor, but it's like having another Chizek tractor there. But it should be an entertaining class for sure.

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 07, 2019 04:23AM
What about that Deere out of New York?

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 07, 2019 07:24AM
With Blackbourne having 5 in class(Everman,Jones,Fugua,Spiegleberg,and Chizeks) they're going to be hard to be beat. Going to be the class of the week for sure Good Luck Bryce

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 07, 2019 08:38AM
Tuffy,

Just a FYI, Jacob Fuqua's tractor is not a Blackbourn tractor, although the other 4 you mentioned are out of his stable.

Jacob Fuqua and Brice Terry
are both products out of Conner Fuel Systems (Bryan Conner and Brice Mosley) in Milan, Mo.

This years class is probably the toughest class of light supers ever at Louisville, so
whoever wins it will definitely earn it..

Good luck to all participants!!

Bryan Conner
Conner Fuel Systems
660-292-4075

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 07, 2019 04:37AM
I’ll put my money on the Allis-ish tractor. Fuqua repeating is a possibility for sure. What happened to the Weins from last year? Didn’t apply?

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 07, 2019 05:11AM
Two green tractors in a pulloff so says The Schwami. The Schwami's lucky toes predict Metz vs. Whitworth and Metz winning by going into sandpile. Fuqua third, Blackburn fourth, and Terry fifth in the best class of the week. Can only predict five, only 1 foot has lucky toes, other foot toes gone from unfortunate coulter accident. So it is written, so it shall happen.

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 07, 2019 05:36AM
One problem with your prediction, Whitworth won't have a tractor in Louisville. I think HyStrung gets it done this year

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 07, 2019 05:46AM
I predict the driver,(Team) that guesses set up just right and has some luck wins,each track,day and event all are constant dynamic issues than change our opinions without bias.

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 07, 2019 08:15AM
Since Hootman isn't going I'll take Mr. Blackbourn. That team is real hard to beat when there is a decent driver in the seat. Hoping Wilhite can slide in there and get some blue on top, but I've lost too many beers betting against the Chizek team to keep on doing it.

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 07, 2019 06:10AM
Schwami, just read your profile, if you know all an see all how come you lost toes on said foot, looks like you would of knew that would happen an avoided the coulter !!!! Just sayn !!!!!

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 07, 2019 06:04AM
where is Hootman at this year?

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 08, 2019 05:44AM
I seem to recall Jason saying he wouldn’t be back until they had two hooks for the LSS.

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 08, 2019 01:21PM
One hook
I seem to recall Jason saying he wouldn’t be back until they had two hooks for the LSS.

And of course that's a whole other topic...

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 08, 2019 08:46AM
He sold his engine and is in the process of building a new one.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 07, 2019 06:42AM
Have to put a vote in there for Git-R-Done, I think that team can really get that tractor set up the best and make that class work for every position.

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 08, 2019 03:00PM
A win for the Hy-Strung bunch would be awesome! Not a big IH fan but Bobby Jones lives near us and we would love to see him do well too!

Re: LSS PREDICTIONS FOR NFMS February 12, 2019 12:40PM
I thought Lewis worked on Fuquas tractor all this time.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,717, Posts: 229,827, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,963.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro