JD 4440 4 disk wet clutch February 27, 2019 05:20AM
I'm currently in the process of splitting a QR 4440 to weld the traction and pto hubs together in the stock clutch. I had a saved article from someone in the past that did this with pictures of the welded hubs and then the instructions of how to re-route the clutch valve to apply pressure to both circuits at once. unfortunately, the link that i had saved doesnt work anymore. does anybody have any pictures or instructions of this process? I tried searching on here and AG talk, but no luck yet. Tractor will be a 3LM 3000 rpm. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Re: JD 4440 4 disk wet clutch February 27, 2019 07:09AM
Greg Lamb is great to get ahold of on this. I’m doing the same on my 4455 and he’s walked me through what to do.
Gotta remove the lube reduction valve and then plug the pto port and pto brake port where those tubes go in

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason