Roger Wysong, new president of WPI March 12, 2019 02:52AM
This one kinda flew under the radar. Meaning no press release on the NTPA website. With Dave gone will it be the same ole same ole? Thoughts on him being elected president of WPI? Will he take NTPA a different direction?

Re: Roger Wysong, new president of WPI March 12, 2019 04:36AM
Pretty hard for someone to do worse than the successor, time to fix this broken organization that continues to lose pullers by the minute! Pay the guys who put on the show or more will go! I get the feeling the precommit list will be pretty pathetic this year! Time will Tell! just my opinion. Fix it Roger!

Re: Roger Wysong, new president of WPI March 12, 2019 06:51AM
Seems like a lot of conflicting interests for Mr. Wysong. It would be nice to have a person you is devoted soley to the betterment of WPI/NTPA and the sport of pulling as a whole. Who is accessible to pullers at ALL LEVELS!!!!!!!!!, promotors and is pushing to create new blood, new interest, better sponsorships for all and most improtantly can explain that vision so we can all row in the same directions.

Good luck to you Mr. Wysong and I hope that you can bring a number of this things to fruition as it is no small task to work to herd a bunch of cats.

Roger W. New Titanic captain March 12, 2019 11:31AM
Let's hope that the phone line to Wisconsin gets disconnected. Gonna be hard enough dodging icebergs, don't need Mr. Magoo helping.

Re: Roger W. New Titanic captain March 12, 2019 11:44AM
Definitely a monumental task ahead of him. The problem is where do you start? Numbers are down everywhere(meaning RN and GN). Everyone was hell bent on “fixing” the Lt Pro class, when it is the RN SS classes, GN SS Diesel and Open Supers that need help. While it lists him as president, who will be the CEO, DPS wore both hats

Re: Roger W. New Titanic captain March 12, 2019 02:21PM
Let's just face the fact do they really care what our thought is until the memberships decrease a bunch everything will go on

Re: Roger W. New Titanic captain March 12, 2019 11:55PM
So very sad how 1 person talks that he was the saviour of the pulling world, as he knew it and now is going to be the demise of that same organization.

Re: Roger W. New Titanic captain March 13, 2019 03:49PM
I talked to Richwine last summer and he says the ship has already sunk we are just going along for the ride when DAve asked richwine to resign from the WPI board and he also tried to get George to resign also that George has refused to let go hang in there George showing you're a better man than he is

Re: Roger W. New Titanic captain March 14, 2019 11:18AM
I heard NTPA wanted Doug Roberts but he had a 5 year non compete with Outlaws. Outlaws has went to pot with the new leadership but I guess they were smart enough to not let Doug start another group or go work somewhere else. I just wonder why Outlaws just didn’t hire Doug to run things if he wanted out of ownership. In two more years Outlaws will be done and if NTPA still standing maybe they will hire him.

Re: Roger Wysong, new president of WPI March 12, 2019 11:07PM
Dave is still the puppet master. Held majority of stockholder proxies to get the C bar C guy on the board, then had the majoity board vote to put Roger on as president. Roger will not change anything to ntpa, just more of the same policies from Dave's dictatorship as he is still CEO.

Re: Roger Wysong, new president of WPI March 13, 2019 03:52AM
The ship I'm afraid has already sailed. things are way out of control and have been for too long it will take more than 1 man to turn this thing around. I wish you luck Rodger.

if Dave stays as CEO March 13, 2019 11:46AM
I’d Dave is still CEO nothing will change. I’m not sure why NTPA/WPI is so secretive. I have to commend Doug Roberts for always being an open book. Ntpa May have picked up a few more events this year, but they are still way behind the 8 ball. Ntpa is a convoluted mess. Between the WPI board, Ntpa board, Richwine, divisional committees, Gregg Randall, and DPS. Most the time it feels like the right hand doesn’t know what the left is doing. I can’t quote it verbatim but I believe Richwine says something like “Its Dave’s world and I just get to walk in it”. Does anyone know what their business plan is? Has a plan ever been laid out on how to revive numbers and bring numbers back to all levels? What is their marketing strategy 20 years into the new millennium? It’s time to stop placing band aids on 50 year old rules and take a long hard look at where we want to be in the next,6,10,15 years.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009