KC Cowtown Showdown March 16, 2019 04:37AM
If you get the chance, get out to KC and watch the finals tonight! The last 2 days have been great! Pits are awesome! Track is great! You will not be disappointed! This is now my favorite indoor pull! Hats off to the guys putting it on. You have done amazing! Hope this will be an annual thing!

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 16, 2019 12:39PM
I agree about it being great facilities and a great pull. It will continue to grow I'm sure. My only complaint is not enough Tractor classes tonight so we decided to head home.

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 16, 2019 01:18PM
Ive watched all of the sessions via livestream. Track seems very good, facilities are great (from what I can see from my recliner and from those I’ve texted who are there) and pace of the pull is good for a first year indoor hook (not withstanding some hiccups). Livestream video quality is very good (might want to put the end of track camera on an elevated platform - alot of close up head shots of track workers lol). The only thing I am having trouble with is Dave being overly loud on the mic and the bragging/talking about any vehicle from either Texas or the Outlaw group. He is very knowledgeable about the classes but maybe he could turn down the mic a bit and tone it down a bit on the vehicles from the west and south. Other than that, this pull has some great potential and if schedules workout next year, I hope to be in attendance. Great job to the promoters and crew. Well done.

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 16, 2019 02:36PM
If anyone did not know they would have never known it was the first year they have done a very a awesome job
Thanks for everything

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 17, 2019 02:45PM
Looking forward to this pull in years to come! Great time!

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 16, 2019 08:17PM
Just got home from the Saturday afternoon and evening pull....Awesome track that took lots of power and a loaded front weight rack...A fantastic place to have a pull..I will be back next year..

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 16, 2019 11:35PM
KC watcher
If you get the chance, get out to KC and watch the finals tonight! The last 2 days have been great! Pits are awesome! Track is great! You will not be disappointed! This is now my favorite indoor pull! Hats off to the guys putting it on. You have done amazing! Hope this will be an annual thing!

Video Link / Rich Johnson

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2019 11:36PM by kevinh.

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 17, 2019 02:11AM
It was a great pull, very good track and the personal kept it going smooth, hats off to the gal unhooking the sled she was definitely a - go getter ! Was the all day Saturday and it was a complete success, very nice

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 17, 2019 03:04PM
Doesn’t look like anyone was in the stands??? I’d be surprised if they have it again.

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 17, 2019 03:12PM
When they showed shots behind the tv camera there were more people than on the other side of track.
Hopefully a little tv revenue will help also.

Re: KC Cowtown Showdown March 18, 2019 02:10PM
I heard that they needed 5000 total attendance for 5 sessions to break even...The place was half full or more on Saturday evening..It holds 5000 people...Those that didnt come missed a good pull..The floods in Nebraska and Iowa probably kept some at home..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,680, Posts: 229,782, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason