Shipshewana March 23, 2019 02:40AM
Was a nice pull last night. Would like to see improvement on the audio feed of livestream. The video was great, however you could not understand anything the announcers were saying. Good pull nonetheless!

Re: Shipshewana March 23, 2019 05:11AM
They know about the audio issue and are trying to address it for tonight's session. That is the reason you couldn't here the announcing. I do like that they finally made the video playable in 720p.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Shipshewana March 23, 2019 03:36PM
Yes, Friday night was a very good pull. Even though I sat behind Tom Hartsell, the main announcer, I and all those around the track's finish end, could not understand what Tom was saying, since the audio system definitely was not working properly in a multimillion $, 1.5 year old building.

However, the building is very well suited for an indoor pull. Lots of potential to add lots more seating. I would estimate 90 - 95 % seats full Friday night.

Highlight of night was LSS Ken "Mr. Yuk" Witt cruising the JD the 320' track with speed and plowing nose deep into the sandpile, the first all night, as they were class #3. Crowd sure showed their appreciation and Mr. Witt his pleasure of such an accomplishment.

I not go tonight as I still still busy at work when pull time arrived. Hopefully they had a sound system working. Tonight's results shows Larry Phillips and Marcus Wellteson's tractors running properly, unlike Friday night.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009