IH TA delete April 06, 2019 08:48AM
Other than plug the 3 oil tubes do i have any other modifications to do? When I start the tractor the mcv gasket didn’t last 10 seconds.

Thanks for your help

Re: IH TA delete April 06, 2019 02:23PM
Don’t plug the ports lev the lube tube in take ta spool valve pull it up all the up take a hose clamp and lock it up and make sure you have the right mcv gasket the one for a ta

Re: IH TA delete April 07, 2019 02:45AM
Where did the gasket blow out?

Re: IH TA delete April 07, 2019 03:32AM
If it blew out externally, most likely you have an o ring that fell out of position or left out while putting the mcv back together.
Check your o rings. Best wishes rw

Re: IH TA delete April 07, 2019 05:51AM
Yea the gasket blow externally, this is the one between the inner plate and mcv body, close to the lubrication regulator valve.

Re: IH TA delete April 07, 2019 06:35AM
Yes I believe that you have an o ring issue. Just have to take it back apart and see where problem is.
Good luck rw

Re: IH TA delete April 07, 2019 08:47AM
Have you made any other changes besides plugging the tubes? Like cap off the steering lines etc? Plugging the tubes won’t cause this. Other changes, or stuck valves etc are a more likely cause

Re: IH TA delete April 07, 2019 12:44PM
I’ll take a look if there is oring issue. Back in time I got the pressure regulator valve shimmed for a higher TA pressure. I didn’t take take off the shim, can it cause that ?

Re: IH TA delete April 07, 2019 01:20PM
Won't hurt to take it out, however I do not think that is your problem.
rw

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms