NTPA Hall of Fame Legendary Announcer - Kenny Mack has passed January 28, 2019 05:59AM
I have been advised that WTPA Founding Member and NTPA Hall of Fame Legendary Announcer Kenny Mack has been diagnosed with untreatable cancer. He is one of the great voices of truck and tractor pulling, and a true historian of the sport. If you did not know anything about truck and tractor pulling, and the history of the driver(s), pulling teams, etc. you would of been more informed after you leave an event he announced at. For us up in Wisconsin we often referred Kenny as: "The Lee Remmel of Truck and Tractor Pulling". Please keep Kenny and his Family in your prayers during this time. I have attached the link from the NTPA Website for more information.

Kenny Mack Information Link

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2019 11:53PM by Dick Morgan.

NTPA Hall of Fame Legendary Announcer - Kenny Mack - Passes Away May 10, 2019 07:58AM
The Pulling World lost an Hall of Fame Announcing Legend of Truck and Tractor Pulling - Ken Mack! I have been advised of his passing today, more information can be found at the link below:

NTPA Hall of Fame Legendary Announcer Ken Mack Passes Away

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009